Compota de Pérolas

para barrar na mente

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween

(......)
"Just paint your face"
the shadows smile
Slipping me away from you
"Oh it doesn't matter how you hide
Find you if we're wanting to
So slide back down and close your eyes
Sleep a while
You must be tired... "
But every night I burn
Every night I call your name
Every night I burn
Every night I fall again
Every night I burn
Scream the animal scream
Every night I burn
Dream the crow black dream
(......)


Burn - The Cure
(The Crow OST)



ps:
The Machines Of Loving Grace were The Cure for this Rage Against The Machine.
Violent Femmes with Helmets and Panteras thought the Nine Inch Nails Medicine gave me back My Live With The Thrill Kill Kult...
Jane Siberry with her Rollins Band, looking at Jesus & Mary Chain saying For Love Not Lisa.
Yes, we were all Stone Temple Pilots singing: "It Can´t Rain All The Time"

ps2:
Feliz Halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home