Compota de Pérolas

para barrar na mente

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Propietário, Co-proprietário e Próprio Otário

É verdade, hoje tornei-me nos três!
A Festa começa agora!!


no iPod:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

ps: para quem não conhece a letra

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

(...)

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air


(em loop no iPod)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home